Keto Fried Mozzarella Bites
- 6 oz Mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- olive oil for frying
- marinara sauce for serving
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Instructions
- Slice your mozzarella cheese into cubes about an inch thick.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl together with the heavy cream. Whisk to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Mix together the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and coconut flour in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the mozzarella cubes with the egg batter then roll them on the flour.
- Pour about 2 inches of olive oil in a pan to deep fry the mozzarella cubes. Using a balls frying pan is also ok. Place the cubes in a slotted spoon and dip it into the oil. Fry for about a minute or wait til the flour goldens. Do this for all of the cubes.
- Transfer everything to a plate with your choice of sauce on the side.