Keto Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- 1.5 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbs cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbs powdered swerve
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 drops @oooflavors pumpkin spice flavor
- 1/4 cup brown swerve
- 3 tbs butter melted
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup powdered swerve
- 3 tbs coconut milk
- 1 tbs pumpkin spice
- 1 tbs maple vanilla @choczero .
- Chopped + Toasted walnuts
- Prepare dough like typical fat head recipe and add in spices.
- Roll out on parchment to make a rectangle about 12×6.
- Add in filling and roll into one long log.
- Slice into 5 even rolls.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
- Prepare icing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Pan roast walnuts and toss into icing mixture
- Top rolls once cooled.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://www.instagram.com/ketobydesign/